What’s APC’s advocacy team up to?
Join us for a special online APC Advocacy Town Hall, June 24 from 3:00 to 4:00 pm EDT.
Advocating on behalf of pharmacy compounding is APC’s primary function, and these days it’s more important than ever, with the legal and regulatory landscape changing (it seems) daily.
What we’ll cover:
– FDA’s final MOU with states
– FDA’s draft guidance on animal compounding
– NASEM compounded pain cream study
– How the PREP Act affects compounding (or doesn’t)
– APC’s COVID accomplishments with FDA
Yes, there will be plenty of time for your questions.
IMPORTANT: The Town Hall is free and open to all APC members, but you MUST register in advance (space is limited). Click here to register: https://fllw.me/3cux9Nt.