Steri-Tek, Topi-CLICK add $20,000 to cBHT campaign
We’re so close — we need you now. APC’s cBHT Media Campaign has received a pair of $10,000 gifts to the campaign — one from Steri-Tek and one from Topi-CLICK/DoseLogix. This is amazing news, and we owe both companies a big thank you.
This means we’ve raised about $1.16 million of the $1.5 million we need for a full campaign launch — we’re still more than $300,000 short of the goal. If we don’t meet that goal, it will mean much of the work and money we’ve put into the campaign will go to waste. We’ll have plenty of content, but not enough funding to get the word out nationally.
PLEASE: If you haven’t yet supported the campaign to save cBHT, we need you now. Time is running out. If every pharmacy compounder contributed just 1 percent of their cBHT business, we’d have hit our goal long ago. That’s all we’re asking: 1 percent to protect the other 99 percent.
Remember, if you make your contribution by June 30, Medisca will match it. You’ll double your impact. So please, do it today.